Friday, December 8, 2017

Iwan has released a new song, KARMA, to mock Samini.

Iwan has released a new song, KARMA, to mock Samini.

The new song was released after Iwan called Samini 'Mr Sabotage' on his social media pages.
"Thanks @peacefmonline for taking this pic Several years ago at @movado_gullygod in Ghana Show, same venue #AccraSportsStadium . I stood more than 5hours for my Turn and Mr. Sabotage Never Made me Tested The Glory that Night. Just because I Heard they said I Dressed more than him ,, Hahahaha .. joke.. I told His Manager one thing, and Today here it is. "When U throw a ball to a Wall.. it does What ..... lol.. and what goes around comes around.
A Big Act, So called King
treated this way, Ghana , it's called #Karma , deal wit it and stop all this talk talk. See my Sad face in 2011, but Ur Own di33 like Shit. U dey cry .. Tell Ur Fans The Dirty things u did in the past .. U know see nothing yet."

Source: GHANA MUSIC

No comments:

Post a Comment